GoPro Cameras have been an extremely popular option with a lot of our divers at Underwater Adventures. We use them to capture high definition video while diving exotic locations around the world, and engaging in underwater sports. While simple to use and operate, they have some advanced features we can teach you to utilize. Ultimately sharing photos and videos with others is the primary goal, so we want you to be able to show off the best!
This class consists of:
- 1 Academic Classroom Session
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Learn how to mount your camera with the method that suits your activity the best
- Understand the settings and options that are available on the GoPro Hero 1/2/3 camera and when to use them
- Easily capture video, photos, and time lapse with your camera
- Edit great videos you can share with others
Please contact us!
For classroom schedules, please check with Underwater Adventures. Typically, classes run from 6:00PM - 9:00PM.
Bring your Go Pro and/or cameras! Personal laptops may help, but are not required.
Course Fee: Please contact us for pricing!