Advanced SCUBA Diver
The Advanced Diver course is designed to expand your diving skills and sample some of diving’s most popular specialties. There are three specific areas covered: navigation, night diving, and deep diving. While in the class, you will briefly touch on several other specialties, including altitude diving, boat diving, drift diving, search and recover, light salvage, and wreck diving.
This scuba class consists of:
- 1 Academic Classroom Session
- 1 Pool Session
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us! Of course we have our scheduled classes and checkout dives, but custom options are also available if these don’t fit your schedule. We offer weeknight classes, private classes at your pace and location, and you can do your checkout on our exotic dive trips.
During training, students complete a minimum of six open-water dives, including three separate dives for navigation, night or low visibility diving, and deep diving (130 feet/40 meters of maximum depth), plus three additional dives based on your individual preferences and available options.
Possible activities include:
- Search and recovery
- Boat diving
- Light salvage
- Hunting and collecting
- Exploration and underwater mapping
- Wreck diving (non-penetration)
- Observation and data collecting
- Diving in surf or currents
- Altitude diving
- Salt Water diving (in areas where most diving is in fresh water)
- Fresh water diving (in areas where most diving is in salt water)
- Shore diving
- Diving for photos and videos
- Using dive computers